Posted on 25 Jan, 2017
Categories: DAT Products
When you subscribe to DAT TruckersEdge, you also get access to DAT Load Board for Truckers on Android – the most powerful load board app available for owner-operators, carriers, and dispatchers. If you’ve already been using it, you might’ve noticed a handy new feature we recently added.
(NOTE: The load board app is not yet available for iPhone or iPad, but Apple users can access the mobile version of the load board by logging into TruckersEdge.com from your phone or tablet's browser.)
With the new Get Me Home tool, you can find loads for your return trip instantly. Just enter your home information into the app once, and then every time you tap on the Get Me Home tool, it’ll find loads going there based on your current location.
You can also use your home settings to post your truck faster. Instead of having to type in a destination for where you want to go, you can just tap on your home location and press “post.” Done.
The Android app also gives you easy-to-use tools that you won’t find on any other load board app. You can also search through 63 million loads that are posted here first or nowhere else every year.
- Learns how you work – App remembers your preferences so you save time
- See up to 500 results at once – No need to thumb through pages
- Save matches to call later
- Sort search results by offer rate
- Broker reviews and credit scores
- Spot market rates for lanes you search (depending on your DAT subscription)
- Remembers lanes you recently searched
- Post your available truck so that brokers find you
Not a DAT TruckersEdge subscriber? Sign up today to get access to more than 82 million loads posted every year, or call 866.487.8253.