Trucking Authority

Get your carrier or broker authority

Carrier and Broker Authority

Get your trucking authority without having to do all the paperwork. Getting your DOT number and MC number can involve as many as 8 different government agencies, but we can deal with them for you. We can fill out all the applications for you and get your trucking business running in no time. 

  • USDOT Number
  • Motor Carrier Number
  • Broker Authority
  • Freight Forwarder Authority
  • Authority Reinstatement

Get your trucking authority ❯


  • Process Agents (Form BOC-3)
  • Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • International Registration Plan (IRP)
  • State Permits