Trucking Regulations

How to keep your business running legal

How to make a trip sheet

In this episode of DAT Runnin’ Legal, Gary and Jenell explain what has to be included in your trip sheets so that you can file fuel taxes.

DAT’s Gary Land and Jenell Trip have a combined 33 years of experience helping to ensure that fleets, drivers and owner- operators remain compliant with government regulations.

Need help filing IFTA fuel taxes? They can help with that, or any other questions you have a trucking compliance.